Caroline always wanted 3 bedrooms on the water.
Maybe I was too literal.
Drydock. You can see how big she is compared to the truck next to her.
She has very little draft. You can beach her too.
Under sail. This is not our picture but it is a picture of the Waponi Woo
India and her girlfriend on the trampoline. Taken from the mast.
- Year: 2006
- Length: 40′
- Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40
- Maestro Edition (upgrade from factory)
- 3 cabin, owner’s version with Master suite in starboard hull featuring center queen, desk, couch, wall storage, and large ensuite head forward.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA: 39 ft 10 in
- Beam: 21 ft 4 in
- Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
- Displacement: 13200 lbs
- Engines – 2x 30 HP each
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots
- Propeller: Folding propeller
- Fresh Water: (140 Gallons)
- Fuel: (66 Gallons)
- 3 double berths
- 3 cabins
- 2 heads
- Mast and boom in anodized aluminum
- Complete standing rigging
- Ball bearing mainsail luff cars
- 1 dual strand mainsheet
- 1 topping lift
- 1 genoa halyard
- 1 spinnaker halyard
- 3 reef pennants
- clutches on all halyards and topping lift
- clutches on reef pennants
- 2 halyards flags
- 2 size 40 self-tailing winches for mainsail halyard, genoa/spinnaker halyard and reef pennants
- Navigation, steaming and anchor lights